This project has been discontinued. Thanks for your support in the past year. It's been great.
A limited edition candle created for Herb Hapa's first event: Renegade Craft. Primarily a light woodsy profile with accents of a calming lavender.
— top notes of an herbaceous and floral armoa
— rooted in smoky wood with a sharp pencil scent
Designed to fill a studio space or small room with herb scents.
studio burn time: approx. 60 hours
— 10oz candle with Blue Pine wooden base
— packaged with a biodegradable black cotton ribbon
Made for your personal bubble. You'll be able to smell this candle in front of you, but it won't fill the room with aroma.
personal burn time: approx. 25 hours
— 4oz candle
— packaged in a recycled, hand-stamped box
• Coconut wax with a 10% of soy and palm wax blend
• French Lavender (Lavandula dentata) essential oil — origin: France
• Cedarwood (Juniperus ashei) essential oil — origin: USA
• Hemp-cored, unbleached cotton wick — natural and untreated
• Watermarked scent label — compostable
• Vintage recycled glassware
• Blue Pine wooden base — sustainably harvested
• Recycled cardboard and paper
• Black cotton ribbon — biodegradable
20% of profits from this candle is donated to thesolutionsproject.org to help fund renewable energy grants and projects.